So Fresh & So CLEAN, CLEAN!

Last week or week before last {I forget...} Ava had her check-up at the Dentist!

This was her 2nd time to go, since we went to see him last year regarding the whole 'I fell and broke my tooth' incident.

The car ride there, I kept telling her where we were going & how much fun it would be & she was going to be just like Mommy {because I had been to the Dentist 2x the week before... nice...}

For some odd reason all she kept saying was
'I don't want to go to the Dentist! I want to go to Target!'

{insert VERY heavy sigh here}

I had called Gigi on the way there to tell her where we were going & that if we get kicked out for a screaming or biting child, then she'd need to call my Great Uncle Ron to fit us in.

When we got into the waiting room, she really enjoyed looking at the fish!

Then they called her name...

Here she is on the little table {the don't have chairs for the little kids, they just lie down on this padded table thing} with her stylin' Barbie sunglasses on, listening to Sid the Science Kid on the T.V. {which was directly above her}.

I literally asked the Hygienist why don't 'grown-up' Dentists treat their patients to such luxury??

Y'all, I was so nervous about her throwing a wall-eyed fit in there, but she is far more mature than I gave her credit for...

She let the Hygienist clean all of her teeth, floss them, take x-rays of them, let the Dentist count all of her teeth, give her a quick exam & even put a coating of fluoride on her teeth!

She was a super-star to say the least!!

Here she is when the Hygienist went out to get the Dentist - she picked out Sponge Bob toothpaste & a Diego toothbrush!
Of course, she did pick a 'fairy wand' out of the goody drawer before she left :)

I was so proud of her for being so incredibly good at the Dentist, that we had lunch at Chik-Fil-A & then went to Target to get her a treat for behaving so well at the Dentist office!!

Of course, one of my favorite parts of the day occurred after we left - she said
'Mom, I love the Dentist! Look at my teeth - they're so clean and shiny!! I need some lip gloss...'

Love. That. Kid.

Comments

  1. That's my girl, looking for the lip gloss! She is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the luxury for ALL patients! Uncle Ron will be soo proud of her! We are too! Luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A KID!!!!
    UNLIKE HEER GIG WHO BIT THE DENTIST AND GOT A SLAP FROM HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target & Chick-fil-a is my kinda treat! Way to go Ava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pic of her on the rubber table is so funny. She looks like she is ready to "BLAST OFF" into space! It should go on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts