Hangin' Tough

Yesterday, Tu & I stayed home all day. We actually got a lot done - the biggest task was getting the Playroom back in order. It had been about a week since anything was picked up & it was driving me crazy!!!! So I couldn't just clean it, oh no, I had to reorganize everything & redecorate a little too - where was I going with this story again??... I needed something to keep me motivated while I was conquering this massive task & just any music would not do - so I busted out this...
Jealous much?! Oh yeah - my New Kids on the Block video! Pure entertainment for me & the munchkin - who, by the way, LOVED IT!!! Too bad NKOTB are all old now or she would probably be quite the fan! She was just a gettin' it to this video - cast & all!

We did go to Worship this morning, running a little late of course, but we made it all the same! Everyone wanted to hear exactly how the accident happened & Ava was more than happy to tell the story herself :) Her friends Ella Claire & Grace Evelyn made her a little treat when they heard that she had broken her leg...

They even signed the card themselves - how sweet?! Their mother said after they made this bundle of goodies for Ava, they asked "Can we make one for us now?!"

She also received this card from her Bible Class teachers & classmates in the mail this week!

She was so excited when she opened it & I told her who all it was from :) Then she saw that her classmates got to color with a pen & wanted a pen to color with too....I don't think so...
________________________________________________
I know there will probably be many of you inquiring about my NKOTB tape, please be informed it is not for sale or trade - unless you have a purple Beverly Hills 90210 plastic lunchbox with coordinating Thermos....then we might could work something out....

Comments

  1. You just cannot let go of the 90210lunchbox! How fun that Ava enjoyed NKOTB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a nut! AND by the way Donnie is mine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin' funny! I've got to say...I love my NKOTB too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!!!! I'm sure I have the same tape.. plus a sleeping bag and a few posters. I was obsessed back in the day! Glad you got to reminisce :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE NKOTB AS WELL! STILL LISTEN TO THE CD!!! HEY AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE A COME BACK! HA HA!! BUT NOTHIN BEATS THE GOOD OLE DAYS!!! SHE IS JUST TOO SWEET!! ~LOVE YALL~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Jerra Linn. She works works with my mom and they are really good friends. She is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts