We've Had a Visitor

Well, look who stopped by to see us just a little while ago!! Papa (my Grandpa) called when he was coming down the hill, to make sure we were home - he wanted to bring a little something by...

He brought Ava some YUM-YUM'S (aka M&M's)!!
Not just a little "single serving" bag of them, either - 2 LARGE bags of Yum-Yum's for her & a bag of Hershey's Nuggets for me :) We get our sweet tooth from him!
You can tell by the look on her face that she really doesn't even like Yum-Yum's, huh?!

Comments

  1. Mmmmmm...M&M's....my fav!!! Can I come over??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that big ole grin! I'm with y'all on the sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do love your candy!!! your daughter comes by it very honestly!! ha ha!!hope you enjoy them and i know you will!
    love ~ torasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks soo excited to have her candy! That's so sweet of your Grandpa! (I'm having to get caught up on your blog posts.. my bloglines has not been updating your sites :( ) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts