Back to Normal

D.Might made it home from Boston yesterday evening - YAY! Ava & I were both so excited to have him home!
Of course, he brought her something good from Bean Town...

...another charm for her T&Co. charm bracelet!! He told her Friday or Saturday night that he had a present for her & would bring it to her when he got home. She would say every night (or any time she thought of him) "Daddy come home & bring me a present!" I told him how excited she was about it & reminded him that she is still too little to really appreciate all her charms, so I suggested he might want to get her some candy or something, too!

Even better - 2 bags of candy & they're organic! Woo-hoo!! He also got her a Red Sox mini-bat as well. She was excited about all her goodies, but most excited about having her Daddy home ;)!
__________________________________

In other news, today I was in the baking mood - it was quite chilly outside. I've been eyeing this Crock-Pot Applesauce Recipe for awhile now & today was a good day to try it out. Here's what everything looked like when I tossed it into the pot - it was so easy & quick, too!

Let me just say the finished product (below) was a hit! If I had added some carmel to it, it would've tasted just like Chili's apples - yum-o!! Needless to say, this will be a favorite fall snack around here :)

Can you say de.lish?!! I highly recommend trying it out if you get a chance :)

Comments

  1. Daddy's are always supposed to come back with presents...Dusty gets an A+!!! Can I just say that I LOVE the Alcatraz shirt!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is back to normal for you! I'm so going to try that recipe this weekend!! It looks delish :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL I KNOW YALL ARE BOTH SO EXCITED TO HAVE HIM HOME AND I BET HE IS GLAD TO BACK TOO!! IM WITH LORI DADDYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BRING GOODIE BACK. COLT DOES WHEN HE GOES OUT OF STATE! WELL HOPW ALL IS WELL AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE! OH AND WHAT IS UP WITH THE ORGANIC STUFF? :) ~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhmmm...Should I share my secrets?!?! J/K

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps...I love the shirt. Whitney so needs one!! and I emailed you my SECRETS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhhhhhhhmm ADORABLE!!!
    what is the charm? a bean??
    and organic candy!! THATS SO COOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts