Cookies for Santa

Wednesday night, after Worship Services, I realized that we hadn't made Santa Clause any cookies yet & he would be getting a PopTart if I didn't get on the ball!! I quickly whipped up some sugar cookies (which, afterwards I was informed that Santa Clause likes chocolate chip, not sugar cookies - maybe next year, SC..) & we got to work...

Here's Ava cutting out her Christmas Tree & Snowman!

Cooled cookies - check ;
Icing - check ;
Sprinkles - check ;
-she's ready to decorate her cookies for Santa!!

Here's her first attempt at icing a cookie! She got a little frustrated that she couldn't get it to go where she wanted it to - never fear....


Dad to the rescue! He helped her put icing on the rest of her cookies :)


Ahhhhhh....the sprinkles.....

Needless to say, she gets her love of sprinkles from her Momma :)!!

The finished product (minus one cookie that Ava got to eat :) - ready & waiting for Santa Clause!!

Comments

  1. Another great chronicle of the days! I make great chocolate chip cookies for Santa..I'll give you my recipe for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet santa really enjoyed those cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok first of all that was so us! we forgot too until the last min. and second we so have the same santa plate a mug, target $1 section. gotta love it!!! ha ha! we are so gonna try the fiesta night too!~loveya ~torasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMM.. we do the Mexican theme for my dad's house as well. It's fun to mix it up a bit. Well, you did better than I did on the cookies! Poor Santa was stuck with animal cookies this year at our house!!! I just knew I had all of the ingredients.. too bad I was almost out of sugar! But, the kids decided Santa would like the animal cookies just as much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts