Playgroup, Treats, and a Christmas-ie Dress

Last Friday, Ava & I went to the gymnastics Playgroup with Owen - and his Mommy, Rhonda :). Since I didn't sign Ava up for gymnastics again this year, I try to go whenever Playgroup goes - it's cheaper that way & there's no commitment to go one night a week, ha!

Here's Ava swinging from the bar into the Pit. Hard to believe that when she started gymnastics at 18 months old that she was terrified of this thing!! Friday, she would not let go - she would've stayed up there swinging forever if I hadn't made her jump off!


Look at her on that balance beam all by herself!! Yay for coordination!! She did have to hold one of my fingers while jumping over the bean bags, but I was so proud of her for doing this by herself!!

This was Owen's favorite part (besides the Pit), I think! His older brother plays t-ball & Owen has apparently picked up on the game pretty quick! When we were getting ready to go, he ran over to the t-ball stand, would say "Here batta', batta' - swing!", hit the ball & then take of running - looking for a base! It was so cute!!

After Playgroup, we headed to good ole' Chik-Fil-A for some much-needed lunch! They both ate very well, so of course, they were rewarded with some ice cream!


*For the record, no, neither of them played in the "jungle gym" thingy at Chik-Fil-A, restaurant playgrounds disgust me...and luckily Rhonda has the same feeling about them! ;)*



_____________________________________


Here folks, is how you should really kick off the holiday season...

Gotta love those Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes!!

D.Might was out of town duck hunting (where else would he be?!) the latter part of the week, so Ava & I got us some goodies (individually wrapped of course, we all know a whole box wouldn't last 2 hrs. around here) and we quite thoroughly enjoyed eating them :)!


_______________________________


Yesterday morning, before Services, I had to get a pic of Ava in this cute little dress that Sissy, my aunt, got her last year! It fits her perfect & looks so darling on her!


Her Daddy snapped this pic of her in front of the Christmas Tree! It's probably the only pic you'll see of the tree, considering I've had the same "look" on it for a few years now & am beyond tired of it.... However, being the thrifty-thriftster I am, I'll wait until after Christmas when everything is 80% off and then go get new decorations :)



Sissy also picked out one of my most favorite dresses of Ava's - her camo dress!
*So, anytime you want to pick her up a cute little dress, Sis, feel free to - I completely trust your judgement :)!!*

Comments

  1. I can't believe you don't let poor Ava play on the play-thingy at Chick-fil-a. That's the only reason my kids want to go there..and see...they're still alive. It'll be ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great play-date with Owen! I think your tree looks pretty! Love the pic of Ava in her camo!! Hope you've got your Christmas shopping underway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN HER CHRISTMAS DRESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts