Santa Stopped Here!!

I guess Ava must have been a good girl this year, because when she woke up last Thursday morning, Santa Claus had come to our house & left her presents!! She was so excited!! I didn't get many pictures, because we had the video camera going the whole time & I was too busy watching Tutu tear into her goodies!!

Here she is checking out what Santa left for her - stepping out of her new high-heeled shoes :)

Yes, Santa brought her a P.I.N.K. GUN and a PINK DUCK CALL!! She was sooo excited!!
See, a few weeks ago when we went to the Duck Festival, Ava fell in love with this pink toy gun. She played with it a little in the store & then we put it down to go find her Daddy. When we came back to show him the toy gun, it was gone!! Ava was so upset - there wasn't another one in sight, either! We went on our way, her crying "I want my pink gun!" the whole time - and when we got in the check-out line - she spotted it...another little girl was getting it!! She hollered "That little girl has my pink gun! I want my pink gun!" I was trying to cover her mouth & hide my face at the same time - not so easy, by the way - but I knew she was so upset that she didn't get to take the pink gun home with her! Luckily, she told Santa that she wanted a pink gun & he came through for her! However, this one isn't a toy - it's a real BB Gun :) Needless to say, we'll keep the BB'S out of it until she's a bit older...

She loved her new baby doll and stroller, too! The baby doll cries & moves & she just loves getting to comfort it! There were several times we had to tell her to come back to the tree to see what else Santa left :)

One of her new favorite things is Tinker Bell, so she was excited to get the new Tinker Bell DVD!

Here's Ava & Dad playing with her new baby doll & cradle - she's such a good little mommy!
We had some delish cinnamon rolls for breakfast (& Ava enjoyed eating the small parts of cookies SC left behind - she is a mess!) & watched the Disney Christmas Parade for a little while. It was so nice to just relax & let Ava play with her toys Santa brought!!

Comments

  1. Ava is the cutest little thing in her Christmas jammies!! LOVE the pink gun & duck call. I would say I'd get Madi one.. but, I think she might be our animal rights activist of the family. She is already asking why we eat chickens and eggs.. it's just not nice.. she says!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the "grands and great-grands" would agree with Santa that Ava E was a good girl this year! So happy she enjoyed her Christmas morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of the PINK BB Gun. Maybe Santa will bring me one next year....if I'm a good girl.

    Looks like ya'll had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the pink gun is the CUTEST thing that I've ever seen! I so need to have a little girl so I can get her one of those! Looks like Ava racked up between Santa coming and all her other gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts