South Mountain Christmas

Thursday afternoon, we headed up to my grandparents house to have a delicious lunch & celebrate with the fam!



Here are Ava & Ninner, stoppin' for a hug :)





Ah...Me & Seth...what can I say?!
He's 15 & wwwaaayyy too cool to have his picture taken...but I love him anyway :)!!

Here are the South Mountain Bandits
(& their cute little sidekick!)
Please be advised that your eye wear, head wear, and neck wear are no longer safe. Take proper precautions to protect your valuables.


Ava had to try on Mom's new hair-holder-backer! This thing is quite awesome, if I do say so myself, & I have worn it everyday since I got it!!
*Thanks, Sissy!*



Ava got a pink stick-horse!! It makes a horsie sound when you press it's ear! She loves it!

She's got the hang of it!! Now I'll have to find her a pink hat to go with!



Here's Ava enjoying her giant candy cane! Ninner wrapped up a box full of goldfish crackers, raisins, and this large peppermint candy cane - it was one of Ava's favorite gifts to say the least!!


Comments

  1. The South Mtn bandits are a scary looking crew! I'd hate to meet them in a dark alley! Wildlife better look out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts