Our Annual Tour of Christmas Lights

Monday night after supper, we headed out for our Annual Tour of Christmas Lights around town. We always head to Starbucks first for some Carmel Apple Spice - Ava even got some this year - she loved it! One of the first houses we always go to is one I can remember going by when I was little - it doesn't even have any lights on the house, but it has a Santa Clause in the door that moves & waves as you go by.
Here's Ava chillin' in her seat watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (the claymation version of course) & drinkin' her Carmel Apple Spice! She loved that hat & left it on the whole time we were in the car!

This house is in a neighborhood that one of Dusty's friends lives in - we actually stumbled upon it last year & it was even better this time around!! All of the toy soldiers on the trees are in local schools uniforms - and of course there's a Razorback soldier, too!


This year, they added a movie playing in the front yard!! It is so cool - you just drive up & then tune your radio onto the station they have it broadcasting & you can sit at their house watching the movie in their front yard, listening to the sound in your car!! The night we went they were featuring "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" & Ava did not want to leave!!

Of course, I saved the best for last...
Just a few subdivisions over we came across a few "Dancing Houses" as Ava called them! There were two houses at the end of a cul-de-sac with their Christmas lights set to music! It was by far the most awesome light display I've ever seen! I got a little video of it, but it doesn't do it justice at all -



This year was the best year so far for our Tour - next year we might be the big attraction with some "dancing lights"!! Haha - I'm sure...

Comments

  1. I'm dying to know if avan got a pink gun! I'd be very very jealous if she did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant AVA. I type too fast for my wireless keyboard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. my kids would have loved to see the "dancing house" lights!! You'll have to tell me where that is for next year! Glad y'all had fun.. she looks too cute! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add two passengers to your tour for next year. that dancing house is the BEST Sissy & Seth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts