Ava's 3rd Birthday : Part Numero Uno

Ava's 3rd Birthday kicked off with her Daddy waking her up to the tune of 'Happy Birthday to You!' - which she loved - and coming out to the kitchen to see her BDay balloons & BDay breakfast, of course!

When it comes to BDay breakfast, I've seen it with waffles, toaster strudel, etc. but my girl knows where it's at - Sprinkled Donuts! She ate every bite, you better believe it!
I left it up to her as to what we would do all day & what did she choose to do??
STAY HOME ALL DAY & PLAY WITH HER TOYS!!
Not a bad way to spend the day if I do say so myself :) She dressed up, cooked in her kitchen, played babies, watched her favorite shows & basically got to do whatever she wanted!
I also let her pick what we would have for dinner & since we're awesome & raised her right - she chose cereal!
Of course, we did have Bible Class in the evening & I even whipped her up a shirt to wear (oh yes - literally 30min. before Services)... I thought it came out cute :)!

Earlier in the week, I had asked what she wanted for her birthday & one of the things was a Strawberry cake with pink icing... I happened to wander into Ed's & what would they have sitting right there in the case?!?! A Strawberry cake with Pink Strawberry icing!! It's like they had ESPN (E.S.P... whatev) or something & knew I would be in there looking for that exact cake!! I snatched it right up & had them put 'Happy Birthday Ava' on it! I couldn't make it out of there without a BDay balloon for the girl, either... see the picture below??
Let me know if you can't see her balloon & I'll help you find it...
I know it's like trying to find 'Where's Waldo?'...

I'm glad to know my love for Hello Kitty has passed down :)
That balloon is literally as big as she is!
We waited all. day. long. to bust out that cake. Ava was born at 10:45pm & we were trying to hold out until then to sing her 'Happy Birthday' - but alas around 9pm, we caved & went ahead & dug in!
It was seriously some kind of delicious.
Seriously.
The icing wasn't to 'Ed's' either!
Her response was 'This is the best cake ever! So awesome!'
I should really brush up on my slang, as my 3-going-on-13-year-old is obviously picking up on it...

How to take a family picture when there's no one else around to take it:

Mom & Ava, shove together... check.
Mom, stretch your arm out as far as possible... check.
Dad, quick jump in behind us & make sure your eyes are open... check.


It was such a nice, relaxing day with my baby girl - she loved every minute of it & her Mom & Dad did, too!

Comments

  1. I feel like all I ever say is "precious", "cute" or "adorable".. but geesh.. you don't leave me any other choice!! Looks like she had a fab bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the best day ever!! it did take me a while but i did find the baloon!! next time mom could you get your baby and bigger one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts