Ava's 3rd Birthday : Part 2

Ava went in for her Well Child Check-Up last Thursday.
On the way over there, she realized where we were going and asked 'Mom, is my leg broke?' Haha! She cracks me up.
We usually have an 'issue' at the weigh in/height reading portion of the check up, but she walked right in there, got on the scale, stood tall & was so still! I was so proud, it's not even funny!
I have no idea where this new 'smile' of hers came from, but whatev.
Everything went well & she was so good the whole time! She came in at 38lbs. & 3'3" - 90% in both - she's so proportionate!!
After her check-up, we went to get our nails done!
She loves to have her fingernails & toenails painted, so I thought it was about time to take her to get them done by someone who actually knew what they were doing :)
That lady was so sweet with her & she kept looking at me saying 'She so beautiful!'
I let Ava pick out what color she wanted & she picked a shimmery light pink! She sat so still & let her nails dry before getting up - as not to mess up the fresh paint, of course! After she was done, the first thing she said was 'Oh, Mom, my Daddy's gonna love my nails!'

Seriously. I have no idea what the deal is with that smile. I guess that's what I get for trying to get a self-portrait of us at the nail salon. Lesson learned.

After we had our nails done & they were good & dry, we had a quick lunch & went to Target to pick out toys!!

She found this little turtle-scootery-thing-a-ma-jig & just fell. in. love!
We ran into her Mimi while we were there & as Mimi & I walked up & down the isles, Ava was riding this thing!! I did make her put it back & told her she might get it at her Birthday Party....
We had such a nice time just spending the day together! That girl is the best!!

Comments

  1. She's so Beautiful and I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day to spend with your daughter! Such a big girl now that she's 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A BIG GIRL AND I LIKE HER NEW SMILE. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my kinda girl...getting her nails and toes done! :-) Next time you guys decide to go for some pampering, call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH AND SHE DID GET THAT SCOOTER THING-A-MIG DIDNT SHE!!! HA HA:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts