Ava's Mommy According to Ava

Me & Little Tutu after services this morning.
Since I got the planters for my first Mothers Day, I get flowers for my planters every year to fill them - aren't they beautiful?!
Okay, so I saw this on a few blogs & decided to have Ava do it, as well... her answers are in Italics....

What is something Mom always says to you? ‘I gonna give you whoopins!’ (Haha!!)What makes Mom happy? ‘My Playroom’
What makes Mom sad? ‘My Playhouse’How does Mom make you laugh? ‘Umm….’
What was Mom like as a child? ‘She liked candies’How old is your Mom? ‘3’
How tall is your Mom? ‘As tall as Daddy’What is her favorite thing to watch on T.V.? ‘Phineas & Ferb’What does your Mom do when you’re not around? ‘Goes to town’If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ‘Uhhh…’What is your Mom really good at? ‘Laundry’What is your Mom not very good at? ‘Mowin the grass’What does your Mom do for her job? ‘Cleans the house’
What’s your Mom’s favorite food? ‘Cereal’
What makes you proud of your Mom? ‘Huh?’If your Mom was a cartoon character, what would she be? ‘What?’
What do you & your Mom do together? ‘Go to town’How are you & your Mom the same? ‘We’re bossy’
How are you & your Mom different? ‘I’m done talking’
How do you know your Mom loves you? ‘She says ‘I love you so much!’What does your Mom love most about your Dad? ‘He loves her so much’Where is your Mom’s favorite place to go? ‘WalMart’
Maybe next year, after a little Preschoolin', she'll be more inclined to answer the questions with actual true answers, haha! Except that 'bossy' one - that's true :) Love that girl!

Comments

  1. Love her answers!! I think she's got the "going to town" part down :) Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun to read! Kylie had to fill out a "survey" about me in kindergarten and her answers weren't much more in depth! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you girls look pretty! Hope you had a great mother's day! Also, I gotta figure out the twitter. My cousin set mine up when I was in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE SURE GOT THE BOSSY PART RIGHT, WONDER WHERE YOU GOT THAT? LOVE YOUR HAIR AND ALL HER ANSWERS.
    NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute! especially the whoopins part! ~torasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and by the way you are so beautiful in this pic!! i love the flower in the hair!! ~torasa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts