Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

... I go & post about more Birthday celebrations!!
Ya see, I like to document everything.
So, yes, these are from a few weeks back, but I never got around to it....
The week of my & D.Might's birthdays, we had a cook-out over at my parents house with some friends & family! I enjoyed a delish char-grilled hot dog (have I mentioned I like those?) & some awesome Veggie Pizza made by Ms. Nancy (one of the best cooks I know - seriously - everything she touches turns. to. gold.) and of course, there was cake...
Why yes! We did each have our own birthday cakes!
Mine was white cake with white icing (& 6 gallons of sprinkles) & D.Might had several varites of The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes (his favorite)!

Me & Papa T.P. - love this pic...
Ava guarding the present table :) She is so wise...

One of my dearest friends, Nancy & me - I'm so glad I got to share my cupcakes (yes, we had cupcakes, too) with you & Em!
Note to self: Get a little sun, even if it's fake.
P.S. Do something about that hair.

PopPop, Ava & Lauren just a swangin'...

Us.... just another year older...
Aren't his eyes beautiful?!
P.P.S. Don't forget about the hair.... & the sun (or fake sun, whichev)...
How I really feel about it - getting older that is.
We had such a good time catching up & hanging out - love you all!!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a great bday! And for the record, your hair and skin tone looks perfectly fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE RIGHT HE DEOES HAVE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun time was had by all, even if it was at the expense of you getting older. You and Dusty are holding up pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more comment, this last picture reminds me of the nose trick! You are almost doing it! hahaha love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts