More Birthday Celebrations

I have made D.Might a cake on his birthday every year we've been married! Every year, it's a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing :) However, he revealed to me earlier in this year that 'He wasn't as fond of cake as he is brownies...' So, I decided to change it up a little bit & made him a Dark Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Chunks in the shape of a heart {awww}! It was a few days late due to the fact I couldn't get to my stove for all the upgrades going on around here, but he loved it none-the-less :)

For my birthday lunch - Kristin met up with me & Ava at Los Amigos for some delish mexican food & what did she bring with her???? Cupcakes, of course! (and a burned copy of some old-school Hootie & the Blowfish because she knows me so well :) She even got enough cupcakes for us to take home to D., too :) She is the best BFF ever!!

Comments

  1. Best pic ever of Dusty! Great idea to do a brownie! However, I can't think of a better birthday lunch than friends, LOS and cupcakes!! Luv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts